Asheville NC Visitors Center
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Monday - Friday: 8:30a - 5:30p
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00a - 5:00p
Your first stop in Asheville should be the Asheville Visitors Center. It is located in the Chamber of Commerce Building at 36 Montford Avenue, one block from I-240, Exit 4C. It is 0.6 miles and 15 minutes from the center of town (Pack Place, Reuters Plaza, and the Courthouse). Parking is free.
The Visitors Center provides maps, literature, and helpful information; all you need to begin your exploration of Asheville. Tours of the city also begin at the Visitor's Center. Be sure to ask about the Walking Tour.
Second Location (center of town)
121 College Street
Asheville, NC 28801
This location is in the Pack Square Park Pavilion in the middle of downtown across from the obelisk (a tall vertical monument) . This location is very convenient for those that are in the of center town.
Monday - Sunday: 9:00a - 5:00p
Maps are available at:
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center: 36 Montford Avenue, Asheville
- Blue Ridge Parkway Destination Center: 195 Hemphill Knob Road (Milepost 384), Asheville
- Pack Square information desk: 121 College St, Asheville
- Biltmore Estate: 1 Lodge Street, Asheville
- WNC Arboretum: 100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville
- Grove Arcade: 1 Page Avenue, Asheville
- Thomas Wolfe House: 52 North Market Street, Asheville
- Asheville Regional Airport
- Area hotels, motels, B&Bs, and campgrounds